The national arrangements for providing vaccines and immunisations are set out in the additional services section of the Statement of Financial Entitlements (SFE).
Separate to these, those vaccines and immunisations that are provided as enhanced services will have their arrangements outlined in service specifications which can be found in full on Staff net or again in the LMC library (payment details excluded).
National guidance on certain immunisations can also be found in the LMC library below.
Staff and Employees
Information relating to Hepatitis B Immunisation can also be found in the LMC library below. Yearly Influenza specifications and arrangements will be published seasonally when available.
Vaccinations and Immunisations library
- Bma Advice
- Annex J (320.7 KiB)
- GPC View On Hepatitis B Vaccination (259.3 KiB)
- Hepatitis B GPC Advice 2005 (77.0 KiB)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination – CMO (2014)20 (230.3 KiB)
- Measles Immunisation In Scotland - Revised Arrangements From 2014 (190.1 KiB)
- Ordering Seasonal Flu Vaccine 2016/17 (167.4 KiB)
- PGDs and PSDs in General Practice – BMA guidance (67.8 KiB)
- Practice Nurse RCN Travel Vaccine Advice (2.0 MiB)
- Template Letter School Administration Of Medication (39.5 KiB)
- The Green Book (42.1 KiB)