GP, Tollcross Medical Centre
- Practice Code: 46343
- Vacancy Details: Salaried GP Post 7 Sessions over 4 days
Salary – Competitive based on experience Start Date – March 2021
Are you an adaptable and patient centred GP looking for a new challenge? If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are a forward thinking and innovative training practice in the East End of Glasgow with a patient list of approx 8000, which includes 7 local nursing homes. Our friendly, multi-disciplinary team consists of 3 Partners, 2 salaried GP’s, an Advanced Paramedic Practitioner, Practice Nurse and HCA. Our admin team are experienced and efficient and the practice is overseen by our Practice Manager supported by our PA. We also work very closely with excellent attached staff such as Health Visitors, a Community Links Worker and we have 4 pharmacists who all work in practice throughout the week. We also have a Welfare Advice and Health Advisor joining us in the New Year. In addition to a competitive salary and a generous holiday allowance, the practice will pay MDDUS fees and the successful applicant may be eligible for a generous Golden Hello. We place value on work life balance and do not have an out of hours commitment. Our extended hours are delivered by our GP Partners. We use ‘askmyGP’ to manage our work, supported by EMIS and Docman clinical systems which allow for a varied and interesting day. Our patient feedback demonstrates that our patients have embraced and value the way we work, operating a triage and ‘on the day’ appointment model. Full system training will be given should it be required.
- Apply to: For more information or a chat, please contact Nicola Topper Practice Manager:
Telephone: 0141 778 2717
- Practice Website: www.tollcrossmedicalcentre.co.uk
- Closing Date: March 18, 2022
Dr Showkat, Salaried GP
- Practice Code: GP43542
- Vacancy Details: An exciting opportunity has become available for a GP to join our team from February 2022. We are looking for 6 sessions to be covered Monday, Wednesday and Friday, although this could be negotiable. We are a friendly single handed GP Practice located in Possilpark Health Centre with a list size of approximately 2,500 patients. The Practice Team includes 1 GP Partner, 1 Physician Associate, Practice Nurse, Pharmacy Support, Community Links Worker and experienced Administration Staff. The Practice also has access to an onsite NHS GG&C Treatment Room and Community Physiotherapists. We are connected to the local care home across the road. We are offering a competitive salary with a golden hello payment. Routine GP appointments are 10 mins in length. Low demand for house visits. Free car parking in rear. The Practice uses Emis & Docman.
- Apply to: Sharron McDonald – Practice Manager Dr Showkat’s Surgery Possilpark Health Centre 99 Saracen Street Glasgow G22 5AP
Telephone: 0141 800 0820
- Closing Date: January 21, 2022
Salaried GP, Drs Datta & Partners
- Vacancy Details: Drs Datta & Partners, are looking to recruit a Salaried GP to join our team from March/April 2022. This position is to cover 4-8 sessions. This position may either suit one GP or be split between two. We are a friendly, long established Training Practice with around 5,200 patients in the south side of Glasgow. We are based in a purpose built Medical Centre with on-site parking, centrally located 5 minutes from the M8. The Practice has access to an on-site NHS GGC Treatment Room. We are a flexible and hardworking team of 4 Partners, 1 Salaried GP, GP Trainees, 2 Practices Nurses, 1 Health Care Assistant, 2 Health Visitors and NHS Pharmacy Team, all supported by our Practice Manager and excellent admin team. We have regular meetings with both our District Nurses and Health Visitors Teams to ensure good team working. We also support and encourage clinicians to develop their own special professional interests. We use EMIS and Docman and have a supportive culture, meeting once a day for coffee giving the opportunity to catch up with colleagues. Applications from existing GP’s and newly qualified GPST3 Trainees are welcome. If you are looking to join our friendly team and would like to pop in for a coffee and a chat, please contact Donna Alexander, Practice Manager on 0141-892 2548 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful applicant may also be eligible for a Golden Hello payment.
- Apply to: Donna Alexander Practice Manager Drs Datta & Partners Cardonald Medical Centre Glasgow G52 3SS Tel: 0141892 2548 Email: email@example.com
- Practice Website: www.dattaandpartners.gp.scot
- Closing date: January 21, 2022
Salaried GP/Partner DRS Lynas, Dunn & Rodgers
- Vacancy Details: Due to retiral we are seeking a Salaried GP to work 4/5 sessions per week. We are located in Bridgeton Health Centre with a list size of 3100 patients. We are currently operating with one full time and two part time partners, supported by an experienced admin team, practice nurse and allied health professionals. We are a training practice for FY2 doctors. We are currently offering a mixture of telephone and face to face appointments, 15 minute intervals with manageable surgery duration. We look after a local nursing home. Flexibility in sessions and start/finish times. Salary competitive/negotiable. The post is eligible for a Golden Hello deprivation payment. Informal discussions and visits are welcome. Please contact Dr Gerry Lynas.
- Apply to: Dr Gerry Lynas DRS Lynas Dunn & Rodgers Bridgeton Health Centre 201 Abercromby Street Glasgow G40 2DA Email: Gerard.firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07713088537
- Practice Website: www.drdunnandlynas.co.uk
GP Retainee, Mount Florida Medical Centre
- Vacancy Details: We are an established training practice based in the South of Glasgow. We are a 6 partner practice with 1 Practice Nurses, 1 Health Care Assistant and a supportive admin team and approximately 9900 patients. More information can be found at our website: www.mountfloridamedicalcentre.co.ukWe have had GP retainers working in our practice for the last 10 plus years. We currently have three of our previous retainers working with us, one as a GP Partner and two as salaried GP’s. We are looking for a new retainer who is motivated, enthusiastic and has a passion for general practice to join our practice team. Ideally we would like someone to work four sessions (sessions are negotiable) starting as soon as possible.
- Apply To: To apply please send CV to our Practice Manager at email@example.com We would welcome anyone interested in the post to come and visit the practice and meet the team. If you are interested please call our Practice Manager on 0141 632 4004 to arrange a visit.
- Practice Website: www.mountfloridamedicalcentre.co.uk
- Closing date: January 31, 2022
Salaried GP, Townhead Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: Salaried GP/Long Term Locum Position for 6 sessions per week An exciting opportunity has become available for a GP to join our team at Townhead Medical Practice. We are a friendly GP Training Practice located in the Queen Elizabeth Building at Glasgow Royal Infirmary with a list size of approximately 14,000 patients, with a large number of students registered from the nearby Universities and Colleges. The Practice Team includes 4 GP Partners, 4 Salaried GPs, Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner, Pharmacy Support and Community Links Worker along with an experienced team of Nursing, HCA and Administration staff. The Practice also has access to an onsite NHS GG&C Treatment Room and Community Health Services support. We are offering a Salaried GP/Long Term Locum position for • A competitive salary • Routine GP appointments are 15mins in length • Low demand for house visits • Free car park permit • The Practice values the importance of work-life balance • No OOH/Extended Hours/Nursing Home commitment • The Practice uses EMIS & Docman • The successful applicant may also be eligible for a Golden Hello payment (Salaried post only) Please forward a covering letter and CV to our Manager Mark Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 483 1755 to arrange an informal visit.
- Apply To: Mark Boyd Manager 0141 483 1755 email@example.com
- Practice Website: www.townheaddoctors.com
- Closing Date: January 31, 2022
Salaried GP, Edinburgh Road Surgery
- Vacancy Details: An exciting opportunity has become available for a salaried GP to join our team for a minimum of 1 year – There will be the opportunity to review this after six months as well as the prospect of a partnership longer term. Initially we are looking for 6 sessions to be covered Monday, Wednesday and Friday, although this could be negotiable with the possibility of extra sessions if preferred. We are a long established friendly training practice based in the East End of Glasgow with 2 Partners, ANP (who assists with triage and house calls), 2 Practice Nurses, Phlebotomist, CLW , Pharmacist Support and a full-time Admin Team who can help with referrals and any other admin requirements. We use EMIS and Docman and plan to introduce SMART Docman in 2022. Our practice is easily commutable with a patient population of approx. 6500 patients. We are based at 463 Edinburgh Road with local amenities close by. We strive to provide excellent patient care and are looking for someone to share our ethos of delivering high quality family medicine within a supportive atmosphere. Remuneration for the post is above average, our surgery operates a mixture of pre booked telephone consultations, triage on the day calls, F2F Appointments with development into more virtual consultations. We recently have moved to cloud based phone telephone system, operate MJOG reminder service and have our new user friendly website going live early 2022.
- Apply to: Louise Kayani – Practice Manager – Edinburgh Road Surgery – 0141 770 4044 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice Website: www.edinburghroadandbudhillsurgery.co.uk
- Closing date: January 31, 2022