GP Retainer, Mount Florida Medical Centre
- Vacancy Details: We are an established practice based in the South of Glasgow. We are a 6 partner practice with 1 Nurses, 1 Health Care Assistant and a supportive admin team and approximately 9800 patients. More information can be found at our website: www.mountfloridamedicalcentre.co.uk. We have had GP retainers working in our practice for the last 10 plus years. We currently have three of our previous retainers working with us, one as a GP Partner and two as salaried GP’s. We are looking for a new retainer who is motivated, enthusiastic and has a passion for general practice to join our practice team. Ideally we would like someone to work four sessions (sessions are negotiable) starting as soon as possible.
- Apply to: To apply please send CV to our practice manager at email@example.com. We would welcome anyone interested in the post to come and visit the practice and meet the team.
- Practice Website: www.mountfloridamedicalcentre.co.uk
- Closing Date: 30th November 2021
Salaried GP, Gilbertfield Medical Centre
- Vacancy Details: SALARIED GP REQUIRED Preferred Start Date October 2021 Due to retirement we are looking to recruit a GP to supplement our friendly, efficient team that will include 3 other GP’s, Practice Nurse, Community Links Worker, Pharmacy Technicians and an experienced Practice Manager and admin team. An 8 session GP would be ideal, but would also consider a 6 session post if available to work Monday, Tuesday and Friday. We serve a patient population of ~5000 with high levels of social deprivation with all the multi-morbidity and pathology that is associated with, meaning life as a GP here will always be interesting. This is a “Golden Hello” eligible post and will have the prospect of partnership for those interested. Competitive salary and Medical indemnity cover provided.
- Apply to: Julie Burns Practice Manager Gilbertfield Medical Centre 67 Gilbertfield Street Glasgow G33 3TU
Telephone: 0141 774 5987
- Practice Website: www.gilbertfieldmedicalcentre.co.uk
- Closing Date: September 30, 2021
Salaried GP, Auchinairn Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: Well established practice in Bishopbriggs seeks enthusiastic and motivated GP to fill a newly created 6 session salaried post. the successful candidate will join our team of 5 GP partners supported by a full time pharmacy practitioner, 2 practice nurses, physiotherapist and auxillary health care staff. Our practice population of approximately 7,200 patients is further served by community treatment and care services, drug rehabilitation services and pharmacy prescribing support. Future opportunity for partnership would be available if sought by the right candidate. We are a warm, welcoming and friendly practice with an excellent administrative team. We are housed in a modern purpose built premises with private parking and a dedicated consulting room for our newest colleague. We provide teaching opportunities and host final year medical students from the University of Glasgow. We use EMIS and Docman, Attend-Anywhere and operate an effective triage system with a low house call rate. There will be no out of hours or extended hours commitment. If the post is of interest to you please contact our Practice Manager, Claire Adams, who would be happy to answer your queries and arrange an informal visit to the practice.
- Apply to: If you would like to apply for the post please submit your CV along with a covering letter to Claire Adams, Practice Manager, Auchinairn Medical Practice, 127-129 Auchinairn Road, Bishopbriggs, G64 1NF. Telephone No. 0141 772 1808. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice Website: www.auchinairnmedical.co.uk
- Closing Date: 30th September 2021
Salaried GP, The Terrace Medical Practice – Bearsden
- Vacancy Details: We are a 3 GP Partner Practice providing care to our 7700 patients. Due to retirement we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Salaried GP to join our friendly and supportive team for 5 sessions per week over 2.5 days. Preferred Days would be all day Monday, all day Tuesday and Wednesday AM or Wednesday PM and all day Thursday, all day Friday but possibility of some flexibility for the right candidate. Our extended Practice Team already includes 3 Salaried GP, 2 Practice Nurses, 1 Health Care Assistants, 1 Community attached ANP, 1 Practice Pharmacist and 1 Pharmacy Technician (both attached to the practice and working specific days ) . We are also supported by an experienced and friendly administration team. We use EMIS, Docman and Lexacom for Digital Dictation. We operate from our own premises located on Drymen Road, Bearsden. We are a forward thinking practice and have plans to refurbish the ground floor of the surgery creating a new consulting room. We are a friendly motivated Team who aim to offer a warm welcome to all new recruits and will strive to make any settling in period seamless. All clinicians and the Practice Manager meet to discuss practice business on a weekly basis. We aim to provide the highest quality of care to all our patients, and not discounting the importance of a work/life balance for all our staff and clinicians. Closing date 04/10/2021
- Apply to: For more information and informal enquiries please contact Dr Lindsey Rowland Lindsey.email@example.com or Dr Rona Wotherspoon firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply please submit a CV with a covering letter to Aileen Malley, Practice Manager, The Terrace Medical Practice, 160 Drymen Road, Bearsden , G613RD email@example.com
- Practice Website: www.terracemedicalpractice.co.uk
- Closing Date: October 8th 2021
GP, Practice B
- Vacancy Details: An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, energetic, Salaried GP to join our long established, friendly, caring practice, with a view to Partnership. We offer an attractive remuneration with options including Golden Hello. We are proud to offer the highest level of patient centred care. We seek a GP who will play an active role within the practice to maintain our values and help develop patient services for the future. We seek someone for 8 sessions per week, over 4 days, to include Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. We benefit from an excellent forward-thinking and well-organised team consisting of 7 GP Partners, 1 Salaried GP, 2 prescribing nurses, a HCSW and a very friendly reception staff. We also have a Link Worker, Physiotherapist and Pharmacist attached to the practice. We have a list size of approximately 12,000 and use EMIS and Docman. The position is available from April 2022.
- Apply to: Informal enquiries are welcomed through Pamela Crawley, Practice Manager on 0141 531 8378 or firstname.lastname@example.orgTo apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to Pamela Crawley, email@example.com
- Closing Date: October 10th 2021
Salaried GP, Mount Pleasant Practice
- Vacancy Details: We are looking for a Salaried GP for 4 – 8 sessions. We are a lovely practice in Greenock,20 minutes from the Erskine Bridge. We share our premises with one other Practice, at Station View Health Centre. Our 6200 population Practice, is well-supported by in-house Pharmacists, on-site Physio, our own team of District Nurses and also wonderful Admin staff. We are currently a 4-Partner Practice. We have an ANP, 2Nurses, an HCA, and a Community Link Worker. We use EMIS software and Dragon digital dictation software. We can offer a flexible start time if required. We look forward to working with you! Previous long term locum who have worked at the Practice have provided the following feedback; Mount Pleasant is a fantastic place to work! I spent 4 years working there after completing my training and would have happily stayed for good if I hadn’t been moving away from the area. The team are dedicated, friendly and committed to looking after their patients. The GPs and Practice Nurses are great to work with, all very approachable and always willing to help each other out. The admin staff are very experienced and local experts in all things Inverclyde! The health centre itself is a spacious, modern building and a lovely environment to work in. I can’t recommend this Practice highly enough. Dr David Stewart 2016-2020 I worked for Mount Pleasant Practice over a 3 year period, at first covering a maternity locum and then stayed on as a regular long term locum. It’s a fantastic practice in the heart of Greenock and I thoroughly enjoyed my time working there. There is a welcoming and supportive atmosphere, modern spacious premises and excellent team working from staff always going the extra mile for their patients. Had it not been for an east coast move would very much still be working there! Dr Catriona Malecki 2017 – 2020.
- Apply to: Susan Dempster Mount Pleasant Practice Station View Health Centre 84 Holmscroft Stret Greenock PA15 4DG 0147884316 / 01475884300
- Practice Website: www.mountpleasant.gpsurgery.net/
- Closing Date: October 31, 2021
GP (Long term locum with potential for salaried GP/Partnership), Lochview Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: Due to a reduction in partner sessions and relocation of our Advanced Nurse Practitioner we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed doctor to fill a total of 4 – 6 sessions. The practice is happy to consider applications from both established practitioners and newly qualified GPs. We are currently an 8 Doctor Partnership providing high quality care to our 10200 patients. We have recently moved into new purpose built Health & Social Care premises, which has provided us with the opportunity to become a teaching practice. We are a friendly and supportive team who often have their daily catch up and coffee break on the roof terrace! The practice benefits from having a well-developed Pharmacy Team, Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner, and Nurse Practitioner for home visits. We also have an HSCP run Treatment Room, and a Pharmacy based within the Health Centre. Our team also includes 2 long term locums, a Nurse Practitioner, 2 Practice Nurses, a Health Care Assistant, a well-established management team and excellent admin staff. No OOH commitment or partnership buy in required. Our goal is to achieve excellent clinical care with a sustainable work/life balance, with 7 weeks leave + public holidays. We are located approximately 30 minutes from central Glasgow with wonderful views of the Clyde en route! This area offers an opportunity for excellent scenic walks, an outdoor pool and local yacht clubs. This vacancy may be eligible for Golden Hello payment. Locum sessions could start ASAP with potential to lead to salaried / partnership post in the future. Closing Date: 31st October 2021
- Apply to: Please reply with covering letter and CV to: Janice Hetherington Practice Manager Lochview Medical Practice Greenock Health & Care Centre Wellington Street GREENOCK PA15 4NH E: firstname.lastname@example.org For enquiries or to arrange an informal visit contact the Practice Manager on 01475 608888
- Practice Website: www.lochview.gpsurgery.net
- Closing Date: October 31, 2021
Partner/Salaried GP/Long Term Locum, Edinburgh Road Surgery
- Vacancy Details: Due to retiral we are looking for a GP Partner/Salaried/Long Term Locum. We can offer a flexible start time , competitive salary/sessional rate. We are a long established, friendly supportive practice, based in the east end of Glasgow using EMIS and Docman. Our branch surgery is not currently in operation. The practice offers a mix of telephone triage and face to face appointments with protected admin time. The clinical team includes 2 Partners, 2 Practice Nurses and a Healthcare Assistant. Our Practice Manager leads r reception and administration services. We are supported both “in house” and remotely by a Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician and a Community Links Worker and have good links with District Nursing and Health Visiting staff. If you would like to informally discuss this vacancy please contact Mary Oyar.
- Apply to: Mary Oyar (Practice Manager) 463 Edinburgh Road, Glasgow, G33 3AL email@example.com Tel: 0141 770 4116
- Practice Website: www.edinburghroadandbudhillsurgery.co.uk