Salaried GP Bishopbriggs, Auchinairn Medical Practice
- Practice Code: G43222
- Vacancy Details: Auchinairn Medical Practice in Bishopbriggs seeks a friendly, motivated, and hardworking GP to join our practice team due to an upcoming retirement later this year. We are seeking to recruit a 5-6 session salaried GP to join our practice team of 4 GP partners supported by an 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, 1 Practice Nurse, Physiotherapist, and Auxiliary health care staff. Our practice population of approximately 7,200 patients is further served by the community treatment and care service, the drug rehabilitation service, community wellbeing service, and pharmacy prescribing support.
We are a warm, welcoming and friendly training practice with an excellent administrative team. We are housed in a modern purpose built premises with private parking and a dedicated consulting room for our newest colleague. We provide teaching opportunities and host GP trainees, COMET students, and final year medical students from the University of Glasgow. We use EMIS, Docman and Attend Anywhere and operate an effective triage system with a low house call rate. There will be no out of hours or extended hours commitment.
If the post is of interest to you please contact our practice manager, Nicola Coyne, who would be happy to answer your enquiries and arrange an informal visit to the practice.
- Apply to: If you would like to apply for the post please submit you CV along with a covering letter to: Nicola Coyne, Practice Manager, Auchinairn Medical Practice, 127-129 Auchinairn Road, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, G64 1NF.
Telephone 0141 772 1808
- Practice Website: www.auchinairnmedical.co.uk
- Closing Date: March 29, 2024
Salaried GP’s with a view to Partnership, Ardgowan Medical Practice
- Practice Code: 86177
- Vacancy Details: Ardgowan Medical Practice have an exciting opportunity to recruit 2 Salaried GP’s with a view to partnership following retirement. We are a well-established practice and have a supported practice team. We are offering 6 – 8 sessions per week, although we have a degree of flexibility regarding sessions. We are a friendly GP practice based in Greenock serving a population of 9,500 patients. The practice is 30 minute commute from Glasgow and we have on-site parking for all staff. Our practice team consists of 4 GP Partners, 2 Salaried GP’s, 2 ANP’s, 2 Practice Nurses, Practice Manager, Deputy Practice Manager and 8 Admin Staff. The practice is supported by a full time Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technicians, District Nurses, Health Visitors, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Community Links Worker, Phlebotomist, Community ANP for home visiting and practice Physiotherapist. The practice work with Emis and Docman and training is available if required. Our appointment system is a mix of on the day appointments, telephone appointments, bookable on the day appointments for GP only to use. We have regular practice meetings and Practice Based Small Group Learning to ensure all GP team members feel included. The practice is involved with GP forum and cluster meetings with other local practices. We have regular catch-up breaks and admin times is included and there is abundant peer support should there be clinical or administrative related questions. We have a fully-staffed, well established team with a wealth of many years’ experience who take pride in the service we offer to our patients. We are a happy, stable and enthusiastic practice who understand the need for work-life balance. The successful candidates could qualify for a Golden Hello payment. Salary £10,750 per session per annum
- Apply to: Informal enquiries are welcome and we would welcome any interested GP’s to visit the practice and meet the practice team. Please contact Mrs Angela Owens, Practice Manager on Tel: 01475 888155 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice Website: https://ardgowan.gpsurgery.net
- Closing Date: March 31, 2023
Salaried GP, Parade Group Practice
- Vacancy Details: We are looking to recruit a dedicated enthusiastic GP to join our friendly supportive team at Townhead Health Centre in Glasgow Royal Infirmary Queen Elizabeth Building, off Alexandra Parade. We are a 6 doctor practice with a very experienced admin/reception team. There is support within the practice with HCA’s and Practice Nurse activity. We also have an excellent treatment room on site and Heath Visitor colleagues for support along with District Nurse provision. We also have a pharmacy team of 3, a mix of experienced pharmacists and technicians. We also have a Welfare Rights worker and Community Link worker full-time in the practice. We are a warm, welcoming and friendly practice with an excellent administrative team. We are attached to Glasgow University and take third year medical students as well as some other student projects. We are an EMIS practice using Docman clinical system. A golden hello payment would be applicable where eligible. We have an exceptionally low house visit rate. We are very aware of the well-being of our team and so encourage a sustainable work/life balance. We are very flexible in our approach, 6-8 sessions per week post. The positioning of the practice within the Royal Infirmary allows for a varied approach to GP careers including dovetailing with sessional posts in the Royal Infirmary. We have regular practice meetings on a weekly basis and we are a forward thinking practice and are committed to improving patient care and our working day arrangements. We offer the usual standard conditions with regards to sickness and maternity pay, 6 weeks holiday and supported appraisal.
- Apply to: If you would like to apply please submit your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com. Informal enquiries and visits welcome by contacting Susan Mullen, Practice Manager on 0141 211 8218.
- Practice website: www.paradegrouppractice.co.uk
- Closing date: May 31, 2024
Salaried GP (4 to 6 Sessions), Bluewing Medical Practice
- Practice Code: 40262
- Practice Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Bluewing Medical Practice for an enthusiastic Salaried GP to join our friendly team in the new Clydebank Health and Care Centre. Our new premises are bright with modern facilities and has onsite parking. We are an EMIS and Docman practice with 6400 patients of a mixed demographic. Our current clinical team consists of 3 GP partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 2 Senior Practice Nurses, 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner, 1 Health Care Support Worker and HSCP Phlebotomy, Physiotherapy, Link Worker, Wellbeing Nurse services plus Pharmacy support. We pride ourselves on commitment of the practice team. We are friendly and flexible and promote an ethos of mutual support whilst providing a high level of service to our patients.
We are looking for 4 to 6 sessions. Start Date is negotiable.
What can we offer you?
Flexibility considered around day/sessions
Golden Hello payment, where eligible
Standard BMA Conditions (sick/maternity pay, 6 weeks holiday & supported appraisal).
Informal enquiries and visits to the practice are very welcome and can be arranged by contacting Pauline MacWhirter, Practice Manager on 0141 531 6410 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply To: Pauline MacWhirter, Practice Manager, Bluewing Medical Practice, Clydebank Health and Care Centre, Clydebank, G81 1BS
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0141 531 6410
- Closing date: 15th March 2024
- Website: www.bluewingpractice.co.uk
Salaried GP, Glenmill Medical Practice
- Practice Code: G46057
- Practice Details: We are able to offer an exciting opportunity for a salaried GP to join our friendly motivated practice team for a minimum of four sessions at Glenmill Medical Practice. We are close to the M8 in the North East of Glasgow. Our premises are bespoke with good parking facilities.We are a 2 partner Practice, supported by 3 salaried GPs, 2 long term locum GPs, a GP retainer, 3 Practice Nurses, 1 Healthcare Assistant and an experienced and friendly admin team. We also have a Community Links Practitioner, good Pharmacy support, a Welfare Advice worker and an ORT Counsellor. We serve a population of approximately 7300 patients and currently use Emis/Docman. We operate a good balance of Telephone consultations – ten minutes and Face to Face consultations – fifteen minutes, with protected administration time. Our Clinical team meet daily for communication, support and a fair bit of banter. Our admin team is knowledgeable in signposting and workflow optimisation and we continue to advance in these areas. We are a well-established team and understand the need for work-life balance.
- Vacancy Details: This salaried post is for a minimum of four sessions per week with some flexibility over the days and sessions. We would welcome newly qualified GPs and have much recent experience of supporting doctors in this position.A competitive rate of remuneration will be offered. The position is eligible for a Golden Hello payment subject to terms and conditions. The post is available due to the retirement of our senior Partner and will commence in July. Informal enquiries or a visit to the Practice welcome. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Enquiries & Applications:
Stephanie McKinnon, Practice Manager
Glenmill Medical Practice
1191 Royston Road
- Telephone: 0141 770 4052
- Email: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.glenmillmedicalpractice.scot.nhs.uk
- Closing date: 15th March 2024
GP Partner (part-time), King Street Surgery
- Practice Code: 87490
- Practice Details: Serving a patient population of approximately 9700, we are a well-established GP training medical practice based in the West End of Paisley seeking to recruit a six-session GP partner, for a June 2024 start date, due to retirement. Ideally, we would prefer to have Tuesdays and Thursdays covered each week. We can, however, offer some flexibility over which days any remaining sessions might fall.
We are a training practice and our team consists of seven GP partners, one to two GP trainees, two practice nurses, a HCA, a team of twelve Administrators, two Secretaries, an Assistant Practice Manager and a Practice Manager – the bulk of whom we accommodate in working less than full-time hours as part of our ethos of attaining a better work/life balance. This post attracts a ‘Golden Hello’ payment for eligible doctors. Free parking is available on site.
We are ably supported by the following staff: a Pharmacist, including access to pharmacy support staff via the local Hub, Phlebotomist, Physiotherapist, Community Wellbeing Nurse and a Community Link Worker – all of whom function primarily via EMIS and Docman. The practice regularly utilises the local NHS GGC Treatment Rooms service.
We aim to offer an inclusive, supportive and welcoming environment to all who work at or otherwise attend the practice.
We would be delighted to provide you with further information about this role and/or arrange a visit for you to meet with our team. If you are interested in the above role, please contact the Practice Manager (email@example.com) to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss or meet with GPs and staff.
- Enquiries & Applications:
15 King Street
- Telephone: 0141 889 3144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://kingstreetsurgery.gp.scot/
- Closing date: 30th April 2024