Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Whiteinch Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: We are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for 6 – 8 sessions per week (flexible days) to join our friendly team. We are based in Whiteinch, Glasgow with approx. 2300 patients. The role would involve using your expertise to provide support to our GPs in minor illness assessment, telephone triage, face to face assessment if appropriate, prescribing and providing support to our palliative care patients.
- Apply To: Rhianna Carr 1215 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow G14 9UT email@example.com
- Website: www.whiteinchmedicalpractice.co.uk
- Closing Date: July 30, 2022
Experienced Practice Nurse, Auchinairn Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: Well established practice in Bishopbriggs seeks an enthusiastic and motivated experienced practice nurse to join our team of 5 GP partners and 1 salaried GP, supported by a full-time pharmacy practitioner, 2 practice nurses, physiotherapist and auxiliary health care staff. Our practice population of approximately 7,200 patients is further served by the Community Treatment and Care Service, Drug Rehabilitation Services and pharmacy prescribing support. We are a warm, welcoming and friendly practice with an excellent administrative team. We are housed in a modern purpose built premises with private parking. We use EMIS, Docman, Attend Anywhere and operate an effective triage system. We have an experienced practice nurse planning retirement and in the past year we have recruited a nurse from secondary care who is currently engaged in practice nurse training and development. Our ideal candidate for this new post will have completed their practice nurse training and be experienced in all aspects of CDM, cervical screening, sexual health, phlebotomy, immunisation and wound care but will also be able to adapt to the evolving nature of the practice nurse role. If this post is of interest to you please contact our Practice Manager who would be happy to answer your queries and arrange an informal visit to the practice.
- Apply To: Claire Adams, Practice Manager, Auchiairn Medical Practice, 127/129 Auchinairn Road, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, G64 1NF. firstname.lastname@example.org 772 1808
- Website: www.auchinairnmedical.co.uk
- Closing Date: April 29, 2023
Part Time Practice Nurse, Denbridge Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: Denbridge Medical Practice is based in Bearsden in our partner owned premises. We have a practice population of approximately 9000 patients. We have 4 GP Partners and 1 Salaried GP, A lead Practice nurse as well as a second part time Practice Nurse and 2 Health Care Support Workers. We also have an ANP, Pharmacist and Physiotherapist from our HSCP within the practice. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated, and experienced Practice Nurse to join our long established, friendly Practice Team. This is a part time position with 24hrs per week required. Working hours are negotiable, however cover must be provided on Fridays. Applicants should be able to give professional advice to patients, be experienced in all aspects of Chronic Disease Management, cervical screening and wound care but also are required to carry out phlebotomy and immunisations as required. The applicant should be willing to continue with professional development in line with the needs of the practice nurse’s ever evolving role. We are looking for a start date of June/July 2022 but we are willing to wait for the preferred candidate. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience. NHS Pension.
- Apply to: All applicants should hold valid NMC registration and Enhanced Disclosure and be eligible to work in the UK. For more information, please contact Nicola McLeod at email@example.com 0141 942 9492
- Closing date: June 17, 2022
Practice Nurse, Dr Ho
- Vacancy Details: Dr Ho is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated experienced Practice Nurse to join our friendly team, hours per week to be negotiated. We are based in Woodside Health & Care Centre, 891 Garscube Road, Glasgow and easily commutable from M8 & M80. The purpose built Medical Centre also houses other GP Practices, Community Phlebotomy and Treatment Room. The ideal candidate would be motivated, organised with good communication skills and able to work independently whilst also being able to work within the Practice team. Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of Chronic Disease Management, cervical screening, sexual health, wound care, phlebotomy and immunisations as required. Continuing Professional Development will be encouraged to support the Practice Nurse’s evolving role. Consideration may be given to applicants who are experienced Community or Treatment Room Nurses who wish to move into General Practice. All applicants should hold valid NMC registration and Enhanced Disclosure. Pay scale dependent upon experience.
- Apply to: Mrs Michelle Livingstone, Practice Manager, Woodside Health & Care Centre, 891 Garscube Road, Glasgow, G20 7ER. 0141 201 5775 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date: July 15, 2022
Practice Nurse or Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Glenburn Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: We are a well-established GP Practice who is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Practice Nurse or indeed an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to support our current Practice team.
We are looking for a part time up to 16 hours but are open to discussion for the right candidate. Our ideal candidate should have experience in Chronic Disease Management, Cervical Screening, Minor Illness Assessment, telephone and online triage and face to face appointments and prescribing if appropriate.
You would be joining a well-organised supportive team that consists of 2 GP partners, 1 salaried GP, 3 locum GP’s, a Practice Nurse, Healthcare Support Workers and a full team of administrative staff.
- Apply to: Informal visits are encouraged and if you would like to visit us please contact Amanda Crawley, Practice Manager on 0141 884 7788 (Monday / Tuesday / Thursday). Please send a CV with covering letter to email@example.com
- Closing date: June 15, 2022
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Barclay Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: We are looking to recruit an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly forward thinking team. This is an interesting and exciting opportunity that will provide you with a challenging and rewarding role within primary care . Whilst being a large Practice with a diverse population over 4 sites, we are a very approachable, friendly group and are excited to be welcoming a new member to our team. The Practice uses EMIS/Docman systems and experience in these systems would be beneficial. All applicants should hold valid NMC registration, Enhanced Disclosure and be eligible to work in the UK. Informal enquiries welcome, as would be an informal visit to the Practice. An opportunity to chat about our innovative ways of working. We will expect you to have well-developed clinical assessment skills, leadership skills, an ability to compile care plans in partnership with service users and carers, as the post will involve using your skills and expertise to provide telephone triage and both online and face to face appointments, which will require assessing, diagnosing and treatment if required. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic , compassionate and embraces change. Experience within a primary care setting preferred but not essential.
- Apply To: Apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to Vikki Nicol Branch Manager 0141 342 3600 opt 1 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website: www.barclaymedicalpractice.com
- Closing Date: July 25, 2022