Receptionist/Administrator, Anniesland Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: Anniesland Medical Practice is a large, busy and friendly training Practice in NW Glasgow. We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our team. The post will be for 25 hours per week, 08:30 – 18:00 Monday and Friday and 11:00-18:00 on a Thursday, with the successful candidate being available to work between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday occasionally to cover absences.
Salary Scale £18,471pa to £20,516pa (pro rata for part time working), the starting salary will be dependent on experience.
This role requires excellent communication and IT skills as well as previous experience in a patient or customer facing role. You must be able to work under pressure, adapt in busy and unpredictable situations whilst upholding patient confidentiality at all times.
Previous experience in a GP or healthcare setting and with GP computer systems (EMIS and Docman) is desirable. However, full training will be provided to the right candidate.
The role will include dealing with patients at reception and over the telephone, processing prescriptions and mail, booking and cancelling appointments, ‘signposting’ patients to the appropriate service, phoning hospitals, other services and many other administrative duties.
- Apply to: To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Lynn Mulraney, Practice Manager, Anniesland Medical Practice, 46 Munro Place, Glasgow, G13 2UP or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice Website: www.annieslandmedical.co.uk
- Closing Date: March 18, 2021
Administrator/Receptionist, The Consulting Rooms
- Vacancy Details: Applications are invited for the post of part time Administrator/Receptionist. We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience of working in a busy GP Practice, however, training will be considered. You should have excellent communication, customer care and organisational skills. A good working knowledge of Emis and Docman is desirable. Flexibility to cover additional leave/sickness is also desirable. Hours for post is: Mon 0800 – 1300, Tue 0800 – 1300 Wednesday 0800 – 1300 We apologise that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date then you have not been selected for interview.
- Apply To: Contact Jennifer on 0141 847 1996 Formal application by CV to Ms J Anderson: email@example.com
- Closing Date: March 5th 2021
Part Time Receptionist, Carntyne Medical Centre
- Vacancy Details: We are currently seeking a part time receptionist to join our friendly practice. Experience would be highly desirable or experience within a similar medical admin background would be considered. We use EMIS and DOCMAN so a working knowledge of these computer systems would be helpful. Hours of working would be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 12.30pm. Flexibility will be required to cover staff holidays/sickness therefore you will be required to cover shifts between 8.30am and 6.30pm. Salary will be dependent on experience. The role will include dealing with patients at reception and by telephone, booking and cancelling appointments, signposting patients to appropriate services, processing prescriptions, mail and other administrative services as required. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to work as part of a team, multitask and remain calm under pressure in a very busy environment.
- Apply To: firstname.lastname@example.org. Angela Livingstone, Practice Manager, Carntyne Medical Centre, 275 Carntyne Road, G32 6JP, 0141 550 7970
- Practice Website: www.carntynemedicalcentre.scot.nhs.uk
- Closing Date: March 1st 2021
Temporary Part-Time Reception/Administrator Assistant, Lennoxtown Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: We are a small, friendly forward thinking practice situated in Lennoxtown. We are looking for someone to join our team working 20 hours per week. Applicants should also be flexible to be able to cover additional hours, holidays and sickness. The post is until January 2022. The role requires excellent communication and IT skills. Previous experience is preferred but full training will be given.
- Apply To: Carol Gargano-Practice Manager email@example.com
- Practice Website: www.lennoxtownmedicalpractice.co.uk
- Closing Date: March 1st 2021
Admin Assistant, Regent Gardens Medical Centre
- Vacancy Details: Regent Gardens Medical Centre in Kirkintilloch is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated part time Admin Assistant to join our friendly team. The Admin Assistant will cover reception and carry out other administrative and telephone duties in this very fast paced environment. We are looking to cover 18 hours over 4 days. The hours will be as follows: Monday: 1.15-6.15pm Tuesday: 7.45am-12.45pm Wednesday: Off Thursday: 2.15pm-6.15pm Friday: 1.30pm-5.30pm Flexibility will be required to cover annual leave and sickness. Experience in a medical reception or similar role with knowledge of Vision and Docman is preferred but not essential as full training will be given. The successful candidate will be eager to learn and keen to contribute to the full team performance. Excellent communication skills and being able to multitask and remain calm under pressure are essential. To apply for this position please send CV and covering letter to Fiona Poynton by close on Sunday 28th February 2021. If you have not heard from us by Friday 5th March, we are sorry your application has been unsuccessful and wish you luck in your search for employment.
- Apply to: Fiona Poynton Practice Management Team Regent Gardens Medical Centre 18 Union Street, Kirkintilloch, G66 1DH. firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 0141 776 1238
- Practice Website: www.regentgardens.co.uk
- Closing Date: February 28, 2021
Medical Reception/Administration Team Member, Drs Datta, Fisken, McGill & Whitehead
- Vacancy Details: Drs Datta Fisken McGill & Whitehead are looking for a Medical Reception/Administration Team member to join our busy and friendly Practice. We are looking for a motivated individual with good communication, clerical and IT skills, who is enthusiastic, courteous and efficient. Good customer service skills are essential. Previous medical reception experience would be beneficial although not essential as training will be given. The Practice uses EMIS and Docman systems. The hours are 25 hours per week over 5 days. Flexibility to cover additional hours to cover annual leave and absence is essential. Salary will be negotiable, dependent upon experience.
- Apply to: Donna Alexander, Practice Manager, Drs Datta Fisken McGill & Whitehead, Cardonald Medical Centre, 1831 Paisley Road, West Glasgow, G52 3SS. email@example.com
- Practice Website: www.cardonaldgp.co.uk
- Closing Date: March 1st 2021
Receptionist/Administration, Grantley Medical Centre
- Vacancy Details: Friendly southside EMIS and Docman practice (experience preferred but not essential). Looking for 20 hours over 5 afternoons per week. Ability to cover holidays and sick leave as required is essential.
- Apply to: Gillian Jamieson – Office Manager. Grantley Medical Practice, 1 Grantley Street, Shawlands, Glasgow, G41 3PT. Tel: 0141 632 4698, Gillian.Jamieson3@nhs.scot.
- Practice Website: www.grantleymedicalpractice.co.uk
- Closing Date: February 26, 2021
Part-time Receptionist, Drs Turnbull & Coyle
- Vacancy Information: This small friendly practice is looking for a competent and reliable person to join our admin team. You should have excellent communication skills and computer literacy. Experience in a medical reception or similar role with knowledge of Emis and Docman is preferred but not essential as full training will be given. Your ability to use your initiative, work under pressure, be flexible and work as part of a team are essential.
- 25 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Rotational Week 1 Mon 8.30am – 1.30pm Tues 8.30am – 1.30pm Wed 1.00pm – 6.00pm Thur 8.30am – 1.30pm Fri 1.00pm – 6.00pm
Week 2 Mon 1.00pm – 6.00pm Tue 1.00pm – 6.00pm Wed 8.30am – 1.30pm Thur 1.30pm – 6.30pm Fri 8.30am – 1.30pm
- Apply to: Applications by CV with a covering letter to: Illona.firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Mrs Illona Clark Practice Manager
- Practice Website: kinfaunsmedicalpractice.co.uk
- Closing date: February 26th 2021
Receptionist/Administrator, Thurston Road Surgery
- Vacancy details: We are a four Partner, forward thinking training Practice situated in the south side of Glasgow. We have two vacancies for experienced receptionist/administrators’ who have previous knowledge of EMIS and Docman. The hours would be as follows: Monday to Friday 08:30am to 13:30pm. The successful candidates’ should possess excellent communication and administrative skills plus be flexible with their availability to cover holidays and sickness.
- Apply to: If you are interested in one of these vacancies, please submit your CV and covering email to our practice manager: email@example.com. Please include name, title, address, email address, and contact numbers.
- Practice website: www.thurstonroadsurgery.scot.nhs.uk
- Closing date: February 26th , 2021