Long Term Locum, Parade Group
- Vacancy Details: We are looking to recruit a dedicated enthusiastic GP to join our friendly supportive team at Townhead Health Centre in Glasgow Royal Infirmary Queen Elizabeth Building, off Alexandra Parade. We are a 6 doctor practice with a very experienced admin/reception team. There is support within the practice with HCA’s and Practice Nurse activity. We also have an excellent treatment room on site and Heath Visitor colleagues for support along with District Nurse provision. We also have a pharmacy team of 3, a mix of experienced pharmacists and technicians. We also have a Welfare Rights worker (one day per week) and Community Link worker full-time in the practice. We are a warm, welcoming and friendly practice with an excellent administrative team. We are attached to Glasgow University and take third year medical students as well as some other student projects. We are an EMIS practice using Docman clinical system. We have an exceptionally low house visit rate. We are very aware of the well-being of our team and so encourage a sustainable work/life balance. We are very flexible in our approach, 6-8 sessions per week post. The positioning of the practice within the Royal Infirmary allows for a varied approach to GP careers including dovetailing with sessional posts in the Royal Infirmary. We have regular practice meetings on a weekly basis and we are a forward thinking practice and are committed to improving patient care and our working day arrangements .
- Apply to: Please submit your CV along with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal enquiries and visits welcome by contacting Susan Mullen, Practice Manager on 0141 211 8218.
- Practice Website: www.paradegrouppractice.co.uk
- Closing Date: May 31, 2024
Maternity Locum, Craigton Medical Practice
- Vacancy details: We are a welcoming long-established training practice seeking an enthusiastic Maternity Leave cover GP locum to join our friendly well-organised team starting mid-June 2024 onwards for a period of at least 6 months, possible extension for a further 12 weeks.Ideally we would be looking to replace 8 session but willing to consider lower if the full requirement is not suitable for the right candidate, job share would also be considered.We are looking to appoint a GP to work from our Westfield Health Centre site with the possibility of cross cover at the Blue Practice in Govan Health Centre if required.We pride ourselves in providing high quality patient care with excellent teamwork.• EMIS PCS Clinical system
• List size 9000
• Eight partner practice on two premises (Govan H/C & Westfield H/C covering G51, G52, G53, PA1)
• GP training and undergraduate teaching (Years 1 and 4/5)Full primary health care team including an advanced physiotherapy practitioner, two prescribing support pharmacists, two experienced practice nurses, Community Links Worker and excellent admin support.Informal enquiries and visits are welcome.Westfield Health Centre, 71 Hillington Road South, Glasgow, G52 2AE
Blue Practice, Govan Health Centre, 5 Drumoyne Road, Glasgow G51 4BJ
- Apply to: Please apply by sending CV and covering letter to: Ms. Heather Rae, Practice Manager, Westfield Health Centre, 71 Hillington Road South, Glasgow, G52 2AE or email to: email@example.comVacancy available from June 2024 onwards
- Practice website: www.westfieldmedicalpractice.co.uk
Long Term Locum (for minimum of 3 months), Levern Medical Group
- Vacancy Details: We are looking to recruit a dedicated enthusiastic GP to join our team. We are an EMIS practice using Docman clinical system. We are a training practice of 7 GP partners, a well established ANP, practice nursing team and excellent administration team. We encourage a well balanced work/life balance. This is 6 session post on a Monday, Tuesday and Friday. This post would be starting at the end of May 2024. We welcome practice visits should you wish to call me to arrange this on the information below.
- Apply to: Natalie Smith, Practice Manager
- Telephone: 0141 800 7000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: March 23, 2024
Maternity Locum, Mount Florida Medical Centre
- Practice Code: 49681
- Vacancy Details: Mount Florida Medical Centre is looking for a 4 session Maternity Locum from 28th May for a minimum 6 month period.
Our preference would be full days on Tuesday & Fridays, however flexibility is possible.
The Practice team includes 5 GP Partners, 4 salaried GP’s, 1 FY2, 1 retainer, 2 Practice Nurses, a Health Care Assistants and 9 admin staff. We use EMIS and Docman. Our current list size is approx. 9200 patients.
- Apply to: Please contact Frances Love (Practice Manager) – email@example.com for more information, expressions of interest or to arrange an informal visit.
- Website: mountfloridamedicalcentre.gp.scot
- Closing Date: April 2, 2024
Maternity Locum Cover, Kessington Medical Centre
- Practice Code: G40101
- Vacancy Details: Kessington Medical Centre is looking for six months maternity Locum cover for 4 sessions per week on a Wednesday & Thursday from late August to February 2025.
We are a 5 Partner practice with 1 Registrar, 2 Practice Nurses, 1 Health Care Assistant and a team of experienced reception staff covering a population of 7700 patients.
In addition to the practice staff we also have a multi-disciplinary team comprising of a Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, ANP, Social & Well Being Officer and CTAC nurses.
The practice is within its own premises, and has car parking facilities which is accessed via West Chapleton Avenue.
The sessions will comprise of 14 x 15 minute appointments. The sessional rate of pay will be £300.
Informal visits or telephone enquiries welcome.
- Apply to: Applications by CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 0141 212 0700
- Closing Date: April 30, 2024
Long Term Maternity Locum , Dr MacLaren & Dr McAdam Practice
- Practice Code: 40031
- Vacancy Details: We are seeking a long term locum to cover Maternity Leave for 5 sessions per week commencing Early July 2024. Ideal sessions would be Tuesday – all day, Wednesday – all day and Friday morning however we are flexible on number of sessions and can move starting date for the right candidate.We are an enthusiastic team of GPs who work hard at ensuring a good work life balance. We have excellent practice nurses and reception team, the majority who have been with the practice for a number of year, and we pride ourselves on providing high quality care for our approx. 5000 patients. The practice is long established and has built up a reputation for providing high quality service to our patients.
We welcome visits to the practice to show GPs the potential opportunities of working at Radnor Street Surgery.
The post will commence early July 2024, however this date is negotiable.
- Apply to: For further information, an informal chat or to submit your CV and application, please contact in the first instance Mrs Sandra McGrow, Practice Manager – email@example.com– 0141 342 4876 – Radnor Street Surgery, 3 Radnor Street, Glasgow, G3 7UB.
- Closing Date: March 29, 2024