Long Term Locum, Mistylaw Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: We are looking for a long term locum to join us on Thursdays at our main site in the village of Lochwinnoch. We are only 30 minutes drive from Glasgow City Centre with a practice population of 4800 and use Emis and Docman. The practice is supported by in house Physiotherapist, Link Worker, Phlebotomist as well as an excellent team of practice nurses and admin staff. We also have various other locum dates over the summer to fill as well. Please feel free to phone for more information or an informal visit to the practice.
- Apply to: Mrs Rosemary Scarff Practice Manager Mistylaw Medical Practice, 31 Main St, LOCHWINNOCH. Direct Line 01505 842981 Mobile 07761 799925 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mistylawmedicalpractice.co.uk
- Closing Date: September 30th, 2021
Locum, Mains Medical Centre
- Vacancy Details: Due to retirement we are looking for Locum cover with the possibility of looking at long term work. Ideally we are looking for 6-8 sessions but would consider less in the short term. The Practice Team is made up of 5 GPs, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 1 Practice Nurse, Phlebotomist, Various Admin staff, Community Link Worker, and 2 Pharmacists with local District Nurses dealing with our housebound patients. We are based in Erskine which is easily accessed from Glasgow and surrounding areas. Our team is extremely supportive and hard working and we would be delighted to welcome a new GP to Erskine. Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 0141 812 3230.
- Apply to: Tracy Berry Practice Manager Mains Medical Centre 300 Mains Drive Erskine PA8 7JQ firstname.lastname@example.org, 0141 812 3230
- Practice Website: www.mainsmedicalcentre.co.uk
- Closing Date: October 8, 2021
Long Term Locum with view to become a Salaried GP, Dr A Polding
- Practice Code: G43063
- Vacancy Details: Long Term Locum with a view to become a salaried GP required to join our small friendly Team at Dr Polding’s Practice in Springburn Health Centre. We are an EMIS, 17c, Deep End Practice of circa 2800 patients. Our Team includes GP Partner, Salaried GP, Practice Nurse, Health Care Support worker, Pharmacy, Links Worker and full admin team. Based in Springburn Health Centre we benefit from the attached Treatment Room, Phlebotomy Service and a supportive network of 4 other Practices. We are located 8 minutes from the city Centre and 10 minutes from the West End. The post is for a 3-4 session GP.
- Apply to: Lorraine Ash (Practice Manager) Springburn Health Centre 200 Springburn Way Glasgow G21 1TR
- Practice Website: www.drpolding.scot.nhs.uk
- Closing Date: October 28, 2021
Maternity Locum Cover, St James Medical Centre
- Vacancy Details: St James Medical Centre. We have a 5 session post available for maternity locum commencing early December 2021. The ideal candidate would work all day Monday and Friday and a Wednesday morning, with the flexibility to work extra sessions during holiday periods. At present all patients are being telephone triaged, face to face appointments are being arranged by the GP. We are based within a standalone building in Paisley with easy access to the M8. We use EMIS & Docman as our clinical systems. We are a single handed practice working alongside a further two Salaried GPs, experienced Practice Nurse, Pharmacist support with IDLs and acute prescriptions. Knowledgeable, supportive admin staff, attached District Nurses, Health Visitors, CPNs and Community Link Worker. Approx list size of 3,000.
- Apply to: Enquiries are welcome through Lynn Don, Practice Manager 0141 889 5505 or email@example.com
- Practice Website: www.stjamesmedicalcentre.gp.scot
- Closing Date: 29th October 2021
Long term locum, Eastwoodmains Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: We are looking for a long term locum (foreseeable future), for a Friday all day and possibly a Thursday in future. We are an extremely friendly team, consisting of 3 partners, an ANP and a nurse, fantastic reception team , we use EMIS and docman. The surgery is located in the Eastwood Health Centre which is a lovely purpose-built Health and Social care facility. There is plenty of parking with shops etc. close by.
- Apply to: Claire Watt, Practice Manager, Eastwoodmains Medical Practice, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 732 9996 and ask for Claire or Liz the assistant manager.
- Practice Website: www.eastwoodmainsmedicalpractice.co.uk
- Closing Date: October 31, 2021
Long term locum required 2 sessions per week, Fernbank Medical Centre
- Vacancy Details: An opportunity has arisen for a long term locum GP to join our friendly Team at Fernbank Medical Centre in Springburn. We are an EMIS & Docman practice. Our Team includes GP Partner, Salaried GP, 2 Practice Nurses, Health Care Support worker, Pharmacy, Links Worker and friendly and helpful admin team. The post would be for 2 sessions per week on a Thursday. We are based in Springburn in North Glasgow with ample parking and flexible start/finish times. We can be contacted on 0141 435 1500 for more information.
- Apply to: email@example.com
- Practice Website: www.fernbankmedicalcentre.co.uk
- Closing Date: October 31, 2021
Long term locum, Whiteinch Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: We have a vacancy for a long term locum GP to join our friendly Team at Whiteinch Medical Practice. The post would be for 2 sessions per week, ideally on a Monday but happy to discuss. We use EMIS & Docman at our practice. Our Team includes a GP Partner, Nurse, Pharmacy, Links Worker and a friendly reception team. We are based in Whiteinch Glasgow and parking is available at the practice. We can be contacted on 0141 435 1500 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to: Rhianna Carr, email@example.com or 01417392556
- Practice Website: www.whiteinchmedicalpractice.co.uk
- Closing Date: October 31, 2021
Maternity Locum Cover, Newark Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: Newark Medical Practice are looking for a long Locum GP to join our friendly team due to Maternity leave. We are located within the East Wing of Port Glasgow Health Centre on the outskirts of Inverclyde just a short commute from Glasgow. The list size is approximately 4000. The practice is well supported with an efficient, organized and loyal administrative team as well as district nursing, health visitors, and pharmacists, and on site phlebotomy and treatment room facilities. New Ways of Working has provided the practice with housecall support carried out by an ANP and a Practice Pharmacist. In addition we employ a Prescribing ANP and Health Care Assistant We are part of the Inverclyde East Cluster team and are currently involved in a number of exciting quality improvement projects. The Practice is dedicated to undergraduate medical education and hopes to start GP training in the near future. This post is 4-6 sessions per week with flexible working arrangements and is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Informal visits and enquiries are welcome to Drs Stewart, Yeoman and Anderson or to our Practice Manager, Elizabeth Ellis Closing Date 30/11/2021
- Apply to: Elizabeth Ellis, Practice Manager, Newark Medical Practice Port Glasgow Health Centre 2 Bay Street Port Glasgow PA14 5EW firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: November 30, 2021
Long Term Locum, Mount Pleasant Practice
- Vacancy Details: We are looking for a Long Term Locum, to be in post for 3 or 4 months. We are a lovely practice in Greenock,20 minutes from the Erskine Bridge. We share our premises with one other Practice, at Station View Health Centre. Our 6300 population Practice, is well-supported by in-house Pharmacists, on-site Physiotherapist, our own team of District Nurses and also wonderful Admin staff. We are currently a 4-PartnerPracticewhich includes,2 salaried GPs, an ANP, 2Nurses, an HCA, and a Community Link Worker. We use EMIS software. We can offer a flexible start time if required. We look forward to working with you!
- Apply to: Susan Dempster, Practice Manager, email@example.com, direct 01475 884316
- Website: www.mountpleasant.gpsurgery.net
- Closing Date: December 4th, 2021
Long term Locum, Dr. May Showkat
- Vacancy Details: We have an URGENT vacancy for a long term locum, flexible one day a week for a full day. We are a single handed Practice with an ANP who manages triage, face to face patients and housecalls (rarely). We would hope any applicant could start immediately. We pay £600.00 per day.
- Apply to: Liz brown, Practice Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0141 800 0820.
Maternity Locum, Ardgowan Medical Practice
- Vacancy Details: Ardgowan Medical Practice are looking for a maternity locum to provide cover from January 2022. We are offering 8 sessions per week for approximately 12 months. We are looking for cover Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday all day. We are a friendly practice with 6 GP’s, one ANP and 2 Practice Nurses. We are very well organised and have an excellent practice team. The practice is supported by a full time pharmacist, attached District Nurses, Health Visitors, CPN’s, CLW and practice physio. We have 9,000 patients and use Emis and Docman.
- Apply to: Enquiries and applications to Mrs Angela Owens, Practice Manager on Tel: 01475 888155 or by email to email@example.com Or by sending CV and covering letter to Mrs Angela Owens, Practice Manager, Ardgowan Medical Practice, 2 Finnart Street, Greenock. PA16 8HW.
- Website: www.ardgowan.gpsurgery.net